NEIGHBORHOOD RUMMAGE SALE- May 16, 17, 18 8am-4pm Shelly Saxe is once again working on the neighborhood rummage sale:
- Neighbors may choose to open one, two or all days and do not have to be open the hours listed.
- There will be a map created. If you would like to be included on the map, please email your address and the dates and times you will be having a sale by Saturday May 10th to email@example.com. The map document will be emailed to participants and participants may choose to make copies for shoppers.
- Shelly will be placing signs at the main intersections close to the neighborhood. Neighbors may also create signs and use as needed.
- The sale will be advertised on internet sites such as craigslist, there will not be a journal ad this year.
- Printed notices will not be distributed this year. If you know of a neighbor who does not use the internet or email, please pass the word
CITY OF MILWAUKEE PROJECT CLEAN AND GREEN- May 28th
Residents can place unwanted furniture, mattresses, household items, up to 2 cubic yards of tree trimmings, up to 5 tires and extra recyclables at the collection point . Crews will not collect appliances, TVs, electronics, construction debris, paint, grass, yard waste or more than 2 cubic yard of tree trimmings. These items can be taken to a City self help site for proper disposal. Household hazardous waste can be taken to 3879 W Lincoln Avenue on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays from 7AM – 3PM.
This is your opportunity to get rid of excess household debris at no cost. After your Clean & Green week, there will be a $50-$150 charge for all bulky pickup requests larger than 1 cubic yard (about the size of an easy chair).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list and be notified of
upcoming meetings /events. We also occasionally send updates on criminal
activity in the area.
Contact us at: email@example.com